[FX.php List] Not a valid path - for scheduled backups

Tom Sepper tsepper at directorschoice.travel
Wed Aug 8 15:11:13 MDT 2007

If you're saving to a folder of backups, for instance:

/Volume1/Backups/1
/Volume1/Backups/2
/Volume1/Backups/3

Make sure the Backups folder has the 'fmserver' owner and press the "Apply to enclosed items..." button.

Tom Sepper
Director of Information Technology
Director's Choice Tour & Travel

P 806.762.6354