[FX.php List] A question about editing a record

Jon Montgomery igsmasupport at igsmasouth.org
Mon Aug 6 13:36:55 MDT 2007

I tech at a public school in Illinois.  We still have a lab that uses Win
98!  We also have and XP lab. But I really don't worry about it either.  If
a school using my site has old Oses, they just have to get an upgrade.  It
has helped many music departments to get an upgrade.  The fine arts are
usually at the bottom of the list for upgrades.

Thanks for your help!

Jon Montgomery
Illinois Grade School Music Association