[FX.php List] Error: Cannot use object of type FX_Error as array

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Fri Aug 3 10:13:48 MDT 2007

Hi all!

In short, proper practice when using FX.php is to have a bit of code
like this right after your query is performed:

if (FX::isError($invoiceData)) {
     // error handling here
}

Then you'd have an elseif() to handle no records found, and any other
problems that may have cropped up.  This is a good habit to form not
only for FX.php, but FileMaker's API for PHP has an almost identical
means of trapping for errors.  HTH

--Chris Hansen
   FileMaker 8 Certified Developer
   FileMaker 7 Certified Developer
   Creator of FX.php
   "The best way from FileMaker to the Web."
   www.iViking.org