[FX.php List] Odd browser bug or?

Erik Andreas Cayré erik at cayre.dk
Mon Apr 30 02:31:48 MDT 2007

I've spent some hours looking through my error log for www.dagkort.dk
to fix whatever may be left to fix.

One recurring error which I don't undestand is this:

To the best og my knowledge noone should be accessing an URL like
this, instead accessing:

I've checked my site (though not completely exhaustively), and I
couln't find any links misspelled to result in the above...
I see the error generated by several different User-Agents, both
browsers (MSIE 5.0 Win98) and crawlers (eg. nicebot)

Doeas anyone on the list know of some bug or other plausible
explanation for this?
I'm guessing certain browsers/crawlers mey erroneously attempt to
access an URL like the above, but I'm not certain.

Any suggestions?

---
Erik Andreas Cayré
Spangsbjerg Møllevej 169
DK-6705 Esbjerg Ø

Home Tel: +45 75150512
Mobile: +45 40161183

»Interest can produce learning on a scale compared to fear as a
nuclear explosion to a firecracker.«
--Stanley Kubrick

»If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.«
-- Albert Einstein

»If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do
it over?«
-- John Wooden, basketball coach