[FX.php List] Submitting multiple values as hidden

Steve Bennett steve at bentechaps.com
Sun Apr 29 16:33:18 MDT 2007

Not sure what changed but I just reopened the pages to echo the
$_POST and they worked fine?

There does not seem to be an issue with with the forms having the
same ID as they seem to be picking up the correct dates entered and
other hidden ID values.

Thanks for the reply just wish I knew why it didn't work before now I
can move on to figuring out how to validate that the mm/dd/yyyy date
that the user enters in the form is a Sunday.

Thanks,

Steve