[FX.php List] Saving PDFs

Dale Bengston dbengston at preservationstudio.com
Thu Apr 26 09:15:08 MDT 2007

I also throw a big recommendation behind FPDF. I use it extensively.
I am creating simple letters, customized stationery, customized
magazine pages, and even event signage for retail stores using FMP,
FX.PHP and FPDF.

There is an extension to FPDF called FPDI that allows you to use an
existing PDF as a template and apply customized content to it. (FPDF
alone will only create a PDF from scratch.) This is great stuff. It
shows really well. My clients are seduced by the power of creating a
PDF on their desktop from a web page of dynamic content.

Dale