[FX.php List] Accepting user input on multiple records simultaneously

Erik Andreas Cayré erik at cayre.dk
Tue Apr 24 13:05:48 MDT 2007

Den 25/04/2007 kl. 1.24 skrev Dale Bengston:

> Since you have now edited those records to flag them (I'm
> assuming), what happens when a second user comes in and flags some
> records?

Very good point...!

Unless you really only expect one visitor at a time (not very likely,
even for low traffic sites), you do need some mechanism to tell the
users apart. That's what php sessions do for you, but in FM?

Maybe I'll cook up some more details about my idea, just for the fun
of it...

---
Erik Andreas Cayré
Spangsbjerg Møllevej 169
DK-6705 Esbjerg Ø

Home Tel: +45 75150512
Mobile: +45 40161183

»If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.«
-- Albert Einstein

»If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do
it over?«
-- John Wooden, basketball coach