[FX.php List] Accepting user input on multiple records simultaneously

Jonathan Schwartz jonathan at exit445.com
Tue Apr 24 10:54:41 MDT 2007

Erik,

Very sorry for the late response.

You had an interesting suggestion and I thank you for taking the time.

It turns out that the brute force method of
querying every record to update them is the way
to go.  With just a single data field edit, it
doesn't take long at all....at least not at the
current load.  We'll see what happens when that
grows.  ;-)

There are actually two cases that I forsee for the "Additional Proccessing":
	1) Update real records
	2) Parse a list of session records that
the user doesn't own, as in the case of
performing a comparison between products.  In
this case, I will just deal with the session
array.

Thanks again for your help.

Jonathan

At 10:42 AM +0800 4/24/07, Erik Andreas Cayré wrote:
>Den 24/04/2007 kl. 9.35 skrev Jonathan Schwartz:
>>

>I'd love to see your code for the form, and the $_POST handler
(btw. did you see my idea for solving the problem in FM?)

--
Jonathan Schwartz
Exit 445 Group
jonathan at exit445.com