[FX.php List] Folder path?

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Mon Apr 23 09:35:12 MDT 2007

I have an Automator script that mounts all of my FM Server machines
to a single machine other than the servers, copies a specific day's
backups, and then unmounts the drives. I still have to go in and burn
the folders to a DVD, but it helps to at least have the backups on a
separate machine.

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954