[FX.php List] Folder path?

Dale Bengston dbengston at preservationstudio.com
Mon Apr 23 08:34:43 MDT 2007

I totally agree about backups. I tend to make my backups happen
locally (in the aforementioned backups folder) and then use a script
or backup software like ChronoSync to move them to a network volume
(or offsite over IP). This way, if the target volume can't be found
for the off-machine backup, at least I have local backups happening
until I solve the remote backup problem.

Dale