[FX.php List] Folder path?

Dale Bengston dbengston at preservationstudio.com
Sun Apr 22 17:39:54 MDT 2007

Bob,

I think the reason this is not supported has to do with philosophy.
It's a lot harder to accidently remove or power off an internal drive
than an external one. I suspect really really bad things would happen
if you disconnected your live databases located on an external drive,
so FMI is trying to save us from ourselves.

I'm not saying one couldn't make a case for putting database files on
an external drive; I'm just thinking FMI has let us know in a pretty
strong way where they stand on the subject.

Dale

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org