[FX.php List] Newbie navbar dilema

Larry Schultz larry at macedge.net
Tue Apr 17 11:23:02 MDT 2007

Thanks so much for the speedy reply....... while I have your
attention      :-)

I'm just starting my Filemaker/PHP/Dreamweaver/FMStudio experience.
I'm a Filemaker guy with almost no experience in the other items.
I've gotten to the point of making a find all page and getting the
results, but I've got a problem with adding the nav bar. I get the
following error, and when I search for this "command" PHP_FileMaker-
RSNavBar.htm, it doesn't appear to be on my computer.

any ideas?

Larry Schultz