[FX.php List] Help with array_unique

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Thu Apr 12 14:38:50 MDT 2007

That's exactly how I was doing it with another app for this same
company, and I've now created about 150 more value lists (which I
hadn't wanted to do) so that it works perfectly. With value lists I
don't have to worry about PHP doing any crunching...

I didn't think it through well enough to realize that array_unique
required an array to work on, which meant that it wouldn't save my
site any processing...