[FX.php List] unresponsive layout

Roger Price rp272 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Apr 10 07:33:45 MDT 2007

This morning I checked my website and noticed that all the 'events' were missing. The database was running, aparrently as I left it last Thursday and I could still access it and initiate a search using IWP. However FX.php returned no records. I tried 'FmFindAll - still nothing.

The other databases that the site accesses were all working perfectly under FMSA8.

After trying just about everything I changed to a different layout and 'bingo'. Changing the errant layout name and then changing it back did not work, but deleting and creating a new one (with the old name) did.
Has anyone seen this behavious before?

Roger