[FX.php List] More on my POST error problem

Nick Salonen whatdoyouwant at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 20:30:12 MDT 2007

With FileMaker and FX I personally check get_magic_quotes_gpc() every
time I process POST or GET variables.  Then, if magic_quotes are on, I
use stripslashes() for each post/get variable, and then when I display
data from FileMaker on the web, I use htmlentities($var['field'][0],
ENT_QUOTES) for example to display it because that data can contain
quotes or other characters.

http://php.net/get_magic_quotes_gpc