[FX.php List] foundcount: -1

DC dan.cynosure at dbmscan.com
Fri Apr 6 07:50:43 MDT 2007

i got "no action taken" recently when i had the wrong FMPserver
version set up in FX prefs.

I was using fmp6 when i should have been using fmp5/6

or if you are using fmp 7 you should use fmp7.

BTW, comments should be added in the FXprefs file where that value is
set - showing the range of values allowed.

HTH,
dan

On Apr 6, 2007, at 9:44 AM, Chris Hansen wrote:

> Alex,
>
> Could we look at the query code?  The "No Action Taken" makes it
> sound like something isn't right.  Best,
>
> --Chris Hansen
>   FileMaker 8 Certified Developer
>   FileMaker 7 Certified Developer
>   Creator of FX.php
>   "The best way from FileMaker to the Web."
>   www.iViking.org
>

> On Apr 6, 2007, at 7:09 AM, Alex Gates wrote:
>
>> Hi everyone:
>>
>> I'm trying my hand at installing FileMaker Server 8 advanced using
>> IIS
>> on XP Pro.
>>
>> Have any of you ever gotten a foundcount of -1 on a simple query test
>> using fx.php?
>>
>> Here is my returned array:
>>
>> Array ( [data] => Array ( ) [linkNext] => [linkPrevious] =>
>> [foundCount]
>> => -1 [fields] => Array ( ) [URL] =>
>> http://****:****@localhost:80/fmi/xml/FMPXMLRESULT.xml?-
>> db=Web_Cookbook_
>> Dev2.fp7&-lay=Login&-max=50&-findany [query] => [errorCode] => No
>> Action
>> Taken [valueLists] => Array ( ) ) foundcount: -1
>>
>> Any suggestions?
>>
>> Alex

>>> Fax: (512) 451-9213

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org