[FX.php List] Hiding URLs during include() and header()

Jonathan Schwartz jonathan at eschwartz.com
Sat Sep 30 09:33:19 MDT 2006

Hi Folks,

I'm wondering if there is a way to hide the URL from view when I am

In this case, I am sending a single email after a specific event.  I
load the phpmail.php page with the header() function and then land at
a third page.  The issues is that the phpmail.php page display's in
the Address bar during the step.  I'd prefer that not happen.

I can think of some solutions:
	- embed the code in the existing page rather than call the
phpmail pahge.
	- use include instead, but I believe that produces the same results.
	- rename the phpmail.php page to something less obvious
(processing.php).
	- use a technique to hide the URL, which I am seeking here.

In other cases, during login for example, I start on Login.php, call
login_validate.php and return to login if unsuccessful.  The
login_validate URL remains on the address bar.

Thanks in advance,

Jonathan
--

Jonathan Schwartz