[FX.php List] About scripts

Gjermund Gusland Thorsen ggt667 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 01:06:17 MDT 2006

My advice is split in two:1) is to make a new field that is named something
like thisIsDataFromWebValidationScriptCanBeRun and give it the value 1, then
with a trigger script run the validation script and change the value from 1
to for example 10 for validataion OK, or 11 for validation failed. 2) is to
do the validation in php or even javascript if appropriate.