[FX.php List] Clicking through a found set

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Mon Sep 25 07:36:54 MDT 2006

Thanks Gjermund; I recall that from a previous question that I had... :)

I got it done fairly easily last night; I created an array of record
IDs, then in my previous & next buttons I step through the array
using a pair of FORMs as I'd envisioned. It actually works quite well...

Thanks!

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954