[FX.php List] Anyone using XSLT anymore?

Tom Sepper tsepper at dctandt.com
Wed Sep 20 12:12:31 MDT 2006

www.nvu.com/index.php

---
Tom Sepper
Director of Information Technology
Director's Choice Tour & Travel

P 806.762.6354
F 806.763.7637

tsepper at dctandt.com
www.directorschoicetourandtravel.com

________________________________

	From: fx.php_list-bounces at mail.iviking.org
[mailto:fx.php_list-bounces at mail.iviking.org] On Behalf Of Bob Patin
	Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2006 1:10 PM
	To: FX.php Discussion List
	Subject: Re: [FX.php List] Anyone using XSLT anymore?

	You may be right on that point; we haven't tried any other
converter. Word puts a ton of garbage in the converted HTML.

	However, the problem there is that the parser that I wrote was
written to deal with these Word-generated HTML files; if I switch
converters, the parser will probably cease to function properly...

	Where would I find NVU?

	Thanks,

	bob at longtermsolutions.com

	  CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING: