[FX.php List] Anyone using XSLT anymore?

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Wed Sep 20 12:10:00 MDT 2006

You may be right on that point; we haven't tried any other converter.
Word puts a ton of garbage in the converted HTML.

However, the problem there is that the parser that I wrote was
written to deal with these Word-generated HTML files; if I switch
converters, the parser will probably cease to function properly...

Where would I find NVU?

Thanks,

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING: