[FX.php List] fx.php and PHP Logging

Jonathan Schwartz jonathan at eschwartz.com
Wed Sep 13 08:29:08 MDT 2006

Actually,  it worked fine.  Using Timbuktu to the Server, I used
Terminal to Telnet an SMTP session and sent myself an email.  No
problem.

This seems to be boiling down to how mail() is talking to "the next
guy".  And that is part of the confusion: Is it sendmail (I never
installed sendmail). Or is it Postfix, which I understand is an
"alias" for the same thing?

Will look into mail -setup .

Is there a way to simply reinstall some small part of the code?  It
worked fine "out-of-the-box".