[FX.php List] Adding a class

Jonathan Schwartz jonathan at eschwartz.com
Wed Sep 13 08:15:55 MDT 2006

Hi Folks,

I'm into my fourth day of trying to resolve the mail() problem.

I'm currently pursuing the suggestion to use a new php product/script
called phpmail.

http://phpmailer.sourceforge.net/

It involves a new class (class.phpmail.php).

The install instructions suggests editing the path to include the new class:

ini_set("include_path", ".:/path/to/phpmailer/dir");

However, I'm a little weak on the path editing thing.  I don't have a
clue what to enter on the right side of the statement above.

Can I simply place the file in the same directory as the rest of the
php files and expect it to work?

(BTW...it doesn't work, but I'm not sure if it is for this reason or
another reason). Error:
Message could not be sent.
Mailer Error: Language string failed to load: provide_address

Jonathan

--

Jonathan Schwartz
FileMaker 8 Certified  Developer