[FX.php List] Display text within a static-sized rectangle (for eventual printing)?

Joel Shapiro jsfmp at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 12 19:40:53 MDT 2006

hmm... that's interesting...
I'd certainly prefer to do the calculating in PHP instead of in FMP...
although without a fixed-width font, using a character count would
still be 'fuzzy'
hmm...
I think my preference would be to try to simulate the printed version
as closely as possible (visually -- so users can decide how to make
changes to fit), but your suggestion is some thinking outside the
rectangle (d'oh! sorry).  I will think about it a bit more.
Thanks Jonathan!
-Joel