[FX.php List] Yikes! mail() has stopped working

Jonathan Schwartz jonathan at eschwartz.com
Tue Sep 12 13:44:54 MDT 2006

Thanks for your suggestion, Stephen.

In this case, the server is in a colo datacenter, and just the
opposite is true.  The test from my home machine (Cable ISP) worked.
The emails from the colo center don't work.

I need to dig into what the mail() function is doing and the
conversation it is having with the next element down the line (SMTP?
SendMail? PostFix?).

Are there logs that provide this info?

Jonathan