[FX.php List] When loading a page

FHASELTINE at aol.com FHASELTINE at aol.com
Fri Sep 8 05:02:49 MDT 2006

I have an index.php page   that loads when the URL is called.   I have a
small search on it that I would like executed as the page is called.   It simply
has a list of the current active Universities participating in the program, How
do I get the webpage to activate my Find call without POSTing to it.

I tried the sample programs and I can get them all showing, but the
complication I have is that I only want to show 5 of the 20 sites at a time.   So I
cannot figure the coding for loading and then permitting the first 5 sites to
show and then go onto the next five sites, without doing a search for them first.
  Hope I am making sense.

Florence Haseltine
AIM: Fhaseltine
fhaseltine at aol.com