[FX.php List] Query Question

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Thu Sep 7 14:58:28 MDT 2006

Hello,

Actually, you should be able to you the syntax that you'd use in
FileMaker, too:

$dateRange = date("n/j/Y", $startDate) . '...' . date("n/j/Y",
$endDate);
$query->AddDBParam ('Event_Date', $dateRange);

Note that there are other work-arounds, but my guess is that this
syntax would be faster.  HTH

--Chris Hansen
   FileMaker 7 Certified Developer
   Creator of FX.php
   "The best way from FileMaker to the Web."
   www.iViking.org