[FX.php List] Making FMP wait for PHP actions

Stephen Knight stephen at fmwebschool.com
Thu Sep 7 10:26:02 MDT 2006

Perhaps because the forum contains a lot of useful information from
wonderful contributors :)   That is what makes this a community, there are
many resources available in many places.

In Kindness
Stephen K Knight
http://www.fmwebschool.com
800.353.7950 / 386.453.5843
FMWebschool, we bring the web to life
FX.PHP PHP XML MySQL CDML ASP

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This Electronic Mail (e-mail) contains confidential
and privileged information intended only for the use of the individual or
entity to which it is sent. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivery to the
distribution, or copying of this communication is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If
you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the
sender by reply e-mail or telephone.