[FX.php List] Output

David Ness dness at bondedbuilders.com
Thu Sep 7 09:13:20 MDT 2006

Oh, and be certain to look over the 'plug-in functions' for fpdf listed
under the 'Scripts' link on their homepage.

I create PDF's from FileMaker data using PHP & the fpdf class that
include Invoices, Statements, Contracts, etc, using full justification,
graphics, and even bar codes.

Now if someone could just develop a WYSIWYG tool for fphp....

One suggestion: Because the tool is very x-y coordinate centric, build
your pages in sections or blocks which reference variables for the
starting xy coordinates. Then, when you need to start moving your blocks
around, you can change just the reference variables, which will move all
the elements of that block around without having to change each element
separately.

--
David Ness,
Database Systems Programmer