[FX.php List] carry data over

Jonathan Schwartz jonathan at eschwartz.com
Wed Sep 6 10:34:09 MDT 2006

Dale,

Thanks for the detail.

I, too, have been putting the calc field for recid on the layout and
using it in subsequent searches after the first page.  I thought that
I was "cheating" a little, because it's so easy to just continue
using the same field after FM returns the value....versus using some
other key value. ;-)

Thanks for the validation.