[FX.php List] error help

DC dan.cynosure at dbmscan.com
Fri Sep 1 08:57:01 MDT 2006

Just a general counsel... you should look at writing code as building
a brick wall - you have to put down the bottom bricks first, then,
only when you are certain that those are placed properly do you put
the next layer on. with a brick wall it is almost impossible to put
the second layer on before the first, but with code, you can put lots
of layers on right away and really stuff yourself up.

start simple. build incrementally. test. (oh, did i mention test?)

dan

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org