[FX.php List] Plug-in's and Web Server Advanced

Dale Bengston dbengston at preservationstudio.com
Fri Sep 1 08:28:40 MDT 2006

One approach you could take would be to have an "empty" FileMaker
file (no data or tables) that is accessible to the web, and now web
access to your main solution files. Then make TOs in the empty, web-
only file to your main file(s), using the web-accessible file as a
filter for what can get served to the web.

Dale