[FX.php List] error help

gary redmond gary.redmond at ucd.ie
Fri Sep 1 04:02:40 MDT 2006

Ok I have created a form on a age called test.php

and then have it set to post to the file addstudent.php (code below) but
it's still not adding the student to the db.

<?
include_once('FX/FX.php');
include_once('FX/server_data.php');

$stunum=$_POST['stunum'];
$first=$_POST['first'];
$last=$_POST['last'];

$groupSize='50';

$register=new FX($serverIP,$webCompanionPort,'');
$register->SetDBData('Student.fp7','stureg',$groupSize);
$register->SetDBPassword('','Admin');
$register->AddDBParam('stunum',$stunum);
$register->AddDBParam('last',$lastname);
$register->AddDBParam('first',$firstname);

$registerResult=$register->FMNew();

echo $registerResult['errorCode'];
foreach($registerResult['data'] as $key=>$registerData);

?>