[FX.php List] sorting a table by clicking links

Gjermund Gusland Thorsen ggt667 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 04:14:42 MST 2006

It's the ext.comitas.no script, I will put it on HTTP://file-making.com/files/

http://file-making.com/files/no.comitas.ext/index.php
http://file-making.com/files/no.comitas.ext/index.phps

It's only changed to fit the fmsa server, meaning databasename and port.

Functionality and the rest of the script should be as was.

ggt667