[FX.php List] Ajax/LAJAX's JavaScript requirements

Andy Gaunt andy at fmpug.com
Wed Oct 18 15:28:20 MDT 2006

Hi Joel,

We are using it on FMPug and also on a couple of client sites.

On FMPug we are using it in the News Area, the Feature Requests, The
Pawfolio's and Business Directory that are public facing.

We also use it for chapter admins for the creation of meetings etc.

Oh, and also for all non FMPug coordinators they have an AJAX interface to
update their details on both FMPug and also the FileMaker.com user group
listings (all housed in our FileMaker database)

It makes for a very clean user interface and enhances the use of the sites.

Andy Gaunt
Office: 321.206.3658
Mobile: 407.810.4722
andy at fmpug.com
http://www.fmpug.com

2006 FileMaker Excellence Award Winner
Recipient of FileMaker's 2005 "Mad Dog" Public Relations Award

For chapter locations, dates & times please visit the website at
http://www.fmpug.com If you can make it to a meeting, please RSVP at
http://www.fmpug.com/rsvp.php