[FX.php List] Showing last related record - sort in FM or just PHP?

Joel Shapiro jsfmp at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 17 14:22:15 MDT 2006

Thanks Dale

I didn't know about end(), so that's great.

In quick testing on my local development machine (running FMSA as
well as FMP and everything else), I couldn't see any real time
difference between FM's sending up to 1000 related records (just for
testing) sorted vs. unsorted -- for 4 parent records returned. I had
thought it'd be slower for FM to sort before sending, but it seems
negligible.  (And I will sort the relationship -- or even just the
portal(?) -- just to catch any out-of-order entries, as Steve warned
of.)

Thanks all!

-Joel

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org