[FX.php List] Display a Rlated list of records

Joel Shapiro jsfmp at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 16 11:33:50 MDT 2006

Hi Gerry

Have you included [$counter] after your field name?  Andy mentioned
that in his //comment, but seems to have accidentally left it out of
his example.  I believe it should be:
> for($counter=0; $counter < count($value[‘YOURRELATIONSHIP::FieldA’]
> [$Counter]); $counter++) {
> //display your portal data here
> //Just remember instead of using the trailing zero you now use
> $counter
> // e.g. echo $value[‘YOURRELATIONSHIP::FieldA’][$counter];
> }

Or you can use a while loop, like this:

$prow = 0;

while([‘YOURRELATIONSHIP::FieldA’][$prow]) {
	echo $value[‘YOURRELATIONSHIP::FieldA’][$prow])).'<br />';
	$prow++;
}

Just make sure, like Andy said, that FieldA will contain data in
every record.

HTH,
-Joel