[FX.php List] Re: FX Error

Dale Bengston dbengston at preservationstudio.com
Tue Oct 10 21:56:46 MDT 2006

Hi David,

I haven't seen the add-fields-to-layout problem enough to establish a
pattern.

It might be interesting to take a look at the query fx is sending to
FMP. Add define("DEBUG",true); to the top of your page, and you
should see the FX query. Likewise, you can click on it and see the
raw XML coming back. Maybe there are clues there? Maybe high-ascii
characters like Dan was hypothesizing?

Dale