[FX.php List] FX_Error

Andrew Denman adenman at tmea.org
Tue Oct 10 12:56:59 MDT 2006

Also note that this is not an error generated by FileMaker, it is a FX.php
generated error.  In my error catching code I had to add a check to see if
the variable holding the data was an array to catch these, as it returns an
FX_Error object instead of the normal array of information (which has the
FileMaker error code).

The only times I've received these errors are when FX.php couldn't read the
XML returned (errors as Dan described below) or I got the server address
wrong.

Andrew Denman

  _____