[FX.php List] Bulk printing

Jose Sevoya jsevoya at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 12:10:27 MST 2006

Another solution I can quickly think of is to use javascript for the
500 pages of printing with a script that loops through the following
process:
- open child window using window.open (popups might have to be
disabled, but a frame or an iframe might work too
- execute a print on that specific window using child.print (child
referring to the window object)
- close child window, open next child window
- you can even skip the closing and simple refresh the child window

Another few parts to the process:
- the child window could have <body onLoad="window.print();
parent.printNext()":> which would make it print and then call the
printNext() function in the parent window that would load the next
form into the child window.

Best,
Jose