[FX.php List] And OR find

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Tue Nov 21 17:24:45 MST 2006

Here's another approach:

Create a calc field called spring_fall that says, if (semester" =
spring or semester=fall;"TRUE";"FALSE")

Then just do a query for the year and for spring_fall to equal "TRUE"
like this:

$query->AddDBParam('year',$year);
$query->AddDBParam('spring_fall','TRUE');

I like to use calc fields to make my web queries easier...

Hope this helps,

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954