[FX.php List] SSL and php

Joel Shapiro jsfmp at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 21 11:22:25 MST 2006

Hi Tim

When I first added an SSL certificate to a site I was working on, I
got an 802 Error: "Unable to open file".  (When I tried to access a
file using IWP, I got a "Database not available" error.)

I discovered that with the SSL cert., the WPE and the Admin Console
had to use the resolved DNS name to communicate with one another, not
the IP address.

Don't know if that's relevant in your situation.

HTH,
-Joel