[FX.php List] Filemaker pro 8 advanced

Steve Winter steve at bluecrocodile.co.nz
Tue Nov 21 03:44:39 MST 2006

So, no Instant web publishing, (IWP) is not the same, and is not what FX.php
uses... FX.php uses Custom web publishing, which Gjermund rather cryptically
referred to as CWP in his response...

You don't need Filemaker Pro 8 Advanced for this to work, what you need is
Filemaker Server 8 Advanced, nothing that Pro Advanced and Server Advanced
are two quite different things...

Let us know if you need any further information...

Cheers
Steve