[FX.php List] followup

FHASELTINE at aol.com FHASELTINE at aol.com
Mon Nov 20 19:34:23 MST 2006

I want to thank both Dale and Bob for guidance with uploading files to a
server.   Dale pointed out that I need to work on the permissions.   I problem was
that once the upload occurred I could not open then on the same computer.   I
need to work on them with the computer they are loaded into.   The following
coding for the processing page works. Please note the last line. It changes
the permission.

//$target_path = "/Library/WebServer/Documents/posting/";

//$target_path = $target_path . basename( $_FILES['userfile']['name']);

//if(move_uploaded_file($_FILES['userfile']['tmp_name'], $target_path)) {
     echo "The file ".   basename( $_FILES['userfile']['name']).
     " has been uploaded";
//} else{
 //    echo "There was an error uploading the file, please try again!";
//}

//chmod($target_path,0776);