[FX.php List] [Slightly OFF] Can't access site from outside LAN

Joel Shapiro jsfmp at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 20 12:04:48 MST 2006

Thanks everyone for all your suggestions.  I passed them along to the
client.

They report that the router address is configured correctly, and that
they can ping the server from outside their LAN -- although I could
not (and I reported that back to them).

 From outside their LAN, it *is* possible to connect to their FMS via
Open Remote in FMP, but their web server is not accessible.
(Does that provide any more clues?)

Thanks,
-Joel