[FX.php List] Bug in XML output of FMSA

Gjermund Gusland Thorsen ggt667 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 00:50:23 MST 2006

My conclusion is to set modid to an invalid value, like this:

while(isset($this->currentData[$this->currentRecord."-{$i}"])) {
                      $i++;
                  }
                  $this->currentRecord = "{$i}.-1";
              }

instead? That way you would get 1.-1, 2.-1, 3.-1, ..., n.-1

This way you do not have to write a separate parser for failed keys.

ggt667