[FX.php List] [OFF?] Data driven dynamic menus

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Sat Nov 11 20:54:22 MST 2006

I've built nav menus from dynamic data.

The way that I did it was to create a set of calc fields in
FileMaker; when the calc fields have a certain value, this causes
specific menu items to show on the PHP pages.

I used a set of IF statements in PHP to evaluate all the calc fields'
values, which I pull in at the top of the pages. Depending on the
values of the calc fields, different sets of menu items show on the
pages...

Not sure if this helps, but...

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING: