[FX.php List] Help with uploading files into a container field

FHASELTINE at aol.com FHASELTINE at aol.com
Fri Nov 10 07:38:37 MST 2006

 I have a data base that is accessed with FX and the forms work well.
    I need to start allowing people to upload their Resume File.
    I would like them to upload their resume into a container field that
exists
    for that purpose in their record.
    This question is how do I start the coding in my "form" and in the "form
    processing page".   If one of you would kindly point me to the right set
of
    instructions, I will be off and running. Thanks
    Florence Haseltine
    2181 Jamieson Ave Apt 1606
    Alexandria, VA 22314
    240 476 7837 Mobile