[FX.php List] Retrieving values from value list related fields

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Wed Nov 8 10:01:25 MST 2006

Dale,

I just remembered why I moved away from that: actually, before I was
even dealing with the images, I was using a query to return my list
of auto makes. However, in many cases there are hundreds of records
returned, and then within that found set there are approx. 20-40
different auto makes. So what I had done was to loop through the
found set to create my list for my pulldown menu, and that took a
while when there were 500-600 records.

But I just made a simple discovery, and I think this will do it:

Since the image names are based on the model name, I'll just append
".jpg" to the image names, and I'm done... the only catch is that my
client will be forced to keep the names the same, but I think that's
an acceptable tradeoff...