[FX.php List] Apache anolmaly with Fx.php and FileMaker Web Publishing Engine

Tenon Support support at tenon.com
Fri May 26 10:51:16 MDT 2006

At 11:00 PM -0500 5/25/06, Greg Lane wrote:
>Have you tried removing PHP from the picture? Construct a URL that
>requests a sufficiently large amount of data from FMSA and see if
>Apache responds in the same way. If it does, then the issue has
>nothing to do with FX.php or PHP. I would then try reproducing the
>issue with a vanilla install of OS X and FMSA.

In the limited analysis that Tenon did initially, we eliminated PHP
from the equation.  The Apache spike is definitely being triggered by
FM requests.  Validating this with a vanilla OS X and FMSA, of
course, would be fine.

We see that you have a two machine set up. We're curious about the
set up because it is our understanding that FMSA doesn't support
Apache 2, let alone Apache 2.2. So, independent of this particular
spiking issue, give us details about this so we can recommend it to
our customers who want to use Apache 2.2 and also want FMSA.

-TTS